About the Journal
Journal on Multi-Disciplinary Legal Research is an Online Journal which is published bi-monthly (one issue every two months), is open access and peer reviewed and seeks to provide a forum for free exchange of ideas on legal issues pertaining to various emerging areas of law. JMDLR does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and up to date.
Their aim is to upgrade the level of interaction and discussion about contemporary and emerging issues of law. We are eager to become a highly cited publication, through quality contributions from students, academicians and professionals from the industry. JMDLR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarised and in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Includes any and all areas related to Law
Publication Fees [to be paid after acceptance of manuscript]
- Single Author: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-Author: Rs. 1200/-
- Law students pursuing the three-year LL. B, as well as the five-year integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates,
- Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit
- Long articles, short articles and research papers must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500+ words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000+ words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Legislative Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors, and their institutional affiliation followed by an abstract.
- The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
For detailed submission guidelines click here
The deadline for submissions for the second issue is 21st November 2021. Submissions will be accepted throughout the year, but only those received after the deadline will be considered for future issues.
The papers should be mailed to email@example.com, with the subject as ‘Manuscript Submission’.