MNLU, Aurangabad is inviting papers for their Journal for Dispute Resolution making a call for papers.
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU Aurangabad) is a National Law University in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
The MNLU-A Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, a student initiative that took shape in 2022, to promote academic interest and research on themes pertaining to Alternative Dispute Resolution constituting dispute resolution methods like Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and Conciliation.
The Centre aims to promote and strengthen ADR mechanisms across the nation by providing a platform for unbiased study and research in the field.
The Journal for Dispute Resolution (JDR) is a student-run, annual, ADR-focused, student-edited, and peer-reviewed journal.
The journal aims to provide a platform for engaging in discussions on various themes of ADR mechanisms in India and international jurisdictions.
The Journal primarily seeks to promote interest, research and academic writing among academia, practitioners, students and research scholars alike and to promote meaningful discourse on contemporary legal issues surrounding ADR.
- Long Articles — Word limit of 6500 words
- Short Articles — Word limit of 4000- 5000 words
- Case Comments — Word limit of 1500-2500 words
- Book Review — Word limit of 2000-3000 words
- All submissions must be in ENGLISH only
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 350 words
- The body of the document must be in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and line Spacing of 1.5 with justified alignment
- All the footnotes must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
- All submissions are required to be mailed in .doc/.dox format only.
- The word limit is exclusive of footnotes. The permitted level of Similarity is 15% excluding references/footnotes.
- Co-authorship is permissible only up to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines provided shall not be considered for review. All the submissions must be mailed only to jdr_cadr[at]mnlua.ac.in under the subject CADR JDR- Journal Submissionalong with a cover letter specifying the following:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Contact Details- Address and Mobile Number
- Name and Address of the Institution of the Author(s)
- Academic Qualifications (year of studying)/Affiliations of the Author(s)
- Title of the Manuscript
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.