National Law University Jodhpur is inviting applications for the paper presentation and discussion on the state of implementation of the Right to Education, 2009 in the different states of India.
In furtherance of its ‘Milkar Karein RTE ko Sarthak’ initiative, the Committee is organizing an event to gauge the state of implementation of the RTE Act, 2009 across different regions in the nation by engaging Law schools and Universities. This shall be in the form of a paper presentation series and panel discussions.
- All the law universities registered under the Bar Council of the India Act are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Teams may consist of up to 10 members and a minimum of 4 members.
- 2 members will represent the university in the report launch program.
All the interested universities will have to register for the event through the registration link provided at the end of the post. Once the registration process is completed, each participating team will be allotted a code and proper guidelines will be sent to them via the official channel.
- Submissions are accepted only in the English language.
- All articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The paper shall be within 5000 words and must include an introduction, facts & findings of the survey, schools covered under the survey, issues in the implementation of RTE Act, suggestions and recommendations for better implementation of RTE Act, and a conclusion.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and 1.5-line spacing.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- The citations must conform to the style of Bluebook (20th Edition).
- Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted.
- Substantive footnotes are permissible.
- Kindly send your report and the survey statistics before 11:59 p.m. on October 15, 2022 to the email: email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “RTE Report_Team Code_University Name ”.
- The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter, which must include the following details:
- Name of University, Convenors, chairperson, Faculty In-charge, and team member.
- Contact Details– Address and Mobile No. of Faculty In charge and Team Representatives.
- About the Institution
- Survey and Data Collection for the purpose of the report
- The teams will have to conduct the survey and include the collected data in the report and present the same before the panel of Judges.
- After the closing of the Registration process, a time period of 1 month will be provided to the participating teams, during which the teams will have to prepare the report and conduct the survey.
- The survey will have to be conducted in a minimum 5 and maximum 15 schools. The survey shall be conducted on the mandated parameters and questionnaire (in google form – will be shared later) provided by the committee. The mandated parameters and a detailed questionnaire will be released by organizing committee on or before September 15, 2022.
- After the submission of the paper, a 2- 3 day event will be conducted, wherein the participating teams have to prepare a presentation and 2 members of the teams will deliver it before the panel of academicians, practitioners and experts in the field of RTE.
- The panelists will judge the paper submitted and the presentation delivered on various presentations.
RTE REPORT LAUNCH
- The inputs and suggestions provided by the participating universities will be used by the committee and the same will be inculcated into a report, the publication of which will mark the end of the event.
- The launch of the report on the implementation of the state of RTE in India will be held in an offline mode.
- Simultaneously, the prize distribution ceremony for the top 3 paper presenters will be held.
- Registration Deadline: September 15, 2022
- Submission Deadline: October 15, 2022
- Dates of the Event: October 17-18, 2022
- Launch of Report: January (exact dates will be notified later)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.