Gitarattan International Business School (giBS) was established in the year 2004. giBS is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, and Government of India The institute is accredited as ‘A’ grade by NAAC and assessed as Category ‘A+’ by Joint Assessment Committee of Government of Delhi and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The Institute publishes the prestigious Gitarattan International Business School Law Journal (GLJ) every year with a focus on research papers on Law, Social Science and other relevant topic. The institute has announced the 6th issue of our GIBS Law Journal (GLJ). The Journal gives a platform to intellectuals to share their knowledge and expertise with society at large.
(GLJ) invite academicians and professionals to contribute research papers, case comments, articles and book reviews for its forthcoming issue.
- Selection shall be done on the basis of a Blind Refereed Review. The decision of the Editorial Advisory Board and the Institute shall be final and binding.
- The contribution must be original, neither published nor under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The cover page is to contain the title of the paper, author’s name, designation, official address, contact phone, and email address. In case of multiple authors, the cover page should indicate the author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
- An abstract of not more than 200-250 words along with five keywords, in alphabetical order, is to be attached.
- The main text is not to contain the author(s) name or affiliation.
- The author(s) are to submit a duly filled copyright form/claim of originality in a prescribed format.
- After publication, the author(s) will receive one copy of the journal.
- The length of a full paper should be 3000- 5000 words (15-20 pages). The author(s) are to submit one hard copy of the manuscript on an A4 sheet along with one soft copy in MS Word. The soft copy of the contribution is to be sent by email attachment to email@example.com.
- Use British spellings throughout: ‘programme’ not ‘program’, ‘organisation’ not ‘organization’, ‘behaviour’ not ‘behaviour’.
- References are to be given separately at the end of the manuscript and the entries should be arranged alphabetically. The word ‘References’ should appear as a heading.
- For citation and references, the Indian Law Institute, (ILI) Rule of footnoting should be followed. The author may freely access the website of the Indian Law Institute http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf for footnoting.
- Footnote on the first page is to bear Designation, Institution, email address; Font size: 8; Running.
- Sub-part, if any, are to be serially numbered in lowercase English alphabets as (a), (b), (c), (d) and unbold. Any further sub-parts are to be serially numbered in small Roman numerals (i), (ii), (iii), (iv) and un-bold.
- Margin on all four sides is to be 1 inch.
|Last date for submission of full paper along with abstract||31/08/2023|
|Review of papers by experts||30/09/2023|
|Revised Paper Submission||30/10/2023|
|Final Review & notification for selection of paper||30/11/2023|
|Next Issue Release||28/02/2024|
The manuscript and all other editorial correspondence should be sent to:
The Editor, GIBS Law Journal (GLJ), Gitarattan International Business School
PSP 2 A & 2 B Complex – II, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi – 110 085
Phone: 011- 27555607 / 08
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-