About the Organisation
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading educational group established with the objective to impart research and innovation-driven education consisting of remarkable infrastructure enabling the latest teaching methodologies. Amity University strives to inculcate a blend of modernity with traditionalism in all its students.
About the Seminar
The seminar aims to reflect the philosophy incorporated in Gita, the principles of life and karma reflected in it, along with good governance, political, economic, and social justice which would help us in establishing a welfare state as contemplated under the Indian Constitution.
To explore and establish the relevance and implementation of the Indian Constitution under the guiding principles of Gita in today’s world, the Amity Law School is organising a 3-day National Seminar on ‘The Philosophy of Gita and its Embodiment in the Indian Constitution, from 3rd to 5th February 2022.
- Research Scholars and,
- Relevance of the Gita and its philosophy in the present age
- Balance of power according to Gita
- Gita and the concept of good governance
- Role of Gita in the globalized world
- Materialistic and spiritual lifestyle
- Role of Gita in day-to-day life
- Social economic and political role of Gita and its philosophy in establishing an egalitarian society
- Embodiment of the philosophy of Gita in the Indian constitution
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words with a maximum of 5 (five) relevant keywords.
- Full paper –3000 words minimum excluding references and footnoting.
- Abstract & Full Paper is to be submitted as soft copy only in MS Word format, typed in Times New Roman, 14-point Heading and 12-point normal text with 1.5 spacing & 10 points with 1.0 spacing for footnotes).
- A separate MS Word file should be submitted containing the article title, followed by the author’s name, affiliation, communication address, e-mail, and phone details.
- A declaration waiving the copyright by the author and stating that all submissions are original and are a bona-fide work of the author.
- All abstracts and full papers must be submitted with the subject: “AMITY LKO 2022 SEMINAR – TITLE OF PAPER – AUTHOR’S NAME” to email@example.com.
- Last date for fee submission: 15th January 2022 [Abstract along with full paper to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Last date for abstract submission: 25th December 2021 (23:59 hrs.)
- The last date for full paper submission is 15th January 2022 (23:59 hrs.)
- Registration fee for Faculty/Research Scholars/Students participation: ₹500/-
The registration link is here: https://forms.gle/hmQFFLgcc5nS4jKa6
- Bank Name – Axis Bank Ltd
- Account Name – Amity University, Uttar Pradesh
- Account Number – 053010100284066
- IFSC Code – UTIB0000053
- Bank Address – Main Branch, Hazrat ganj, Lucknow, 226001
- Phone Number – 0522- 4152000
Accommodation and Travel
- Accommodation will be provided on a first come first serve basis.
- Resources persons shall be entitled to get remuneration as per the ICPR norms and Travel Allowance.
- Jasmine Suri [9415160990, email@example.com]
- Suryansh Tripathi [9140742021, firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.