The ALSD Student Journal, is an initiative of The Student Journal Society of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIP University) is calling for papers for Volume IX of the Journal.
Amity Law School, Delhi invites papers for ALSD Student Journal 2020. It is annually published peer reviewed Journal having ISSN 2249-4421 and previously UGC Approved Journal No. 42016. Only those manuscripts which are approved by the Editorial Board and are as per the submission guidelines (as annexed herewith) will be considered for publication.
Theme for the journal:
The theme is “Legal Framework in India and Ease of Doing Business”. The scope of the Journal includes (but is not necessarily limited to) research pertaining to:
• Analysis of the role and impact of existing Government Policies on Ease of Doing Business; Make in India, Skill India, Start-Up India.
• Changing landscape of Insolvency laws.
• Stimulation of innovation in India through relaxation of existing IPR norms.
• Enhancement of the Arbitration ecosystem in India through technology.
• Impact of Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts on the Indian Arbitration regime.
• Analysis of the reforms brought in Company Law with respect to Starting a Business.
• The Paradoxical Rights of Labour vis-a-vis Employers: what makes India a global hub for investment.
• Probe into the merits and demerits of Tax reforms to improve Ease of Doing Business.
• Introduction of Fast Track Approval Systems for issuance of Construction Permits.
• Indian Customs Single Window Project’ and digitization in Trading Across Borders.
Last date of submission:
Last date for submission of full manuscript: 29 January 2021.
All papers must be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as “SUBMISSION – VOLUME 9”.
For submission Guidelines:
All queries shall be emailed to email@example.com with the subject marked as “QUERY.”
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/