All India legal Forum (AILF) is a platform to provide valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content for the masses. The initiative aims to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law related topics for the ever-growing legal fraternity.
Theme of the Competition:
1. Technology and gaming law:
“The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That’s the general rule”
2. Understanding the major legislative decisions made during the pandemic
“Covid-19 has brought our world to a state of unmapped chaos”
- Last date for registration: December 25, 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Last date of submission: December 31, 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Date of publication of results: January 20, 2021. There shall be a winner, a runner- up, and a special mention declared by the team.
- Academicians, Researchers and Ph.D./Doctoral Scholars from the field law.
- Law students pursuing bachelors or masters in law (UG and PG).
- Advocates, NGOs and Think Tank.
- Government officers and employees of Government undertaking.
- Representatives of Regulatory.
There is no registration fee for the competition.
- The submission should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog, or platform.
- Co- authorship: 2 people (maximum).
- Inclusion of 4-5 keywords is mandatory.
- The authors have to attach a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article so that a photographic preview in the blog-posts and social media updates can be uploaded (Below the photograph, mention Source of the Photograph).
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment email on receipt of the article by the Editorial Board within a day. In case this does not happen kindly resend the submission.
- All India Legal Forum shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the submission without prior notification to the author.
- Once the submission is published on AILF Blog the same shall not be re-posted on any other platform.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the All India Legal Forum shall be binding and final.
- The submission should be accompanied by a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. No personal details of the author(s) should be present in the article.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All submissions must be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the e-mail as ‘Blog Writing Competition Submission’
Everyone will get a participation certificate for submitting the blog in the competition, and only top three blogs will be published. The authors of the top three blogs will receive certificates of publication.
In case of any queries, reach out to:
Please refer to the official brochure for more details:
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/