About Amity Law Review
The Amity Law Review is a peer-reviewed/refereed Journal having ISSN No. 2249- 2232 and previously UGC Approved JournalNo. is 41080.The Journal has been publishing since 2000 and it is published annually. The Journal seeks contribution from academicians, professionals and jurists. It covers all the areas of law including civil, criminal, corporate, arbitration, intellectual property, etc. It invites research papers, research articles, case comments and book reviews.
The Journal is channelised through the website (https://amity.edu/als/alr ). No publication fee is levied upon the contributors.
In order to maintain the quality of journal, the Amity Law Journal (ALR) Publication Committee follows the philosophy and principles of Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE). We, at ALR, believe in the duty to maintain the qualitative research. ALR restricts the co-authorship number up to two.
- Abstract: All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract around 200 words, outlining the central theme (s) of the paper.
- Copyright: Author shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication does not infringe the copyright of any other person, except agreed otherwise. The copyright of the articles published shall be vested with the publisher. However, the publisher shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
- Cover page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Title: Times New Roman, 14 font size. The title should be in capital letters.
- Font Size and Style: Times New Roman, 12 font size for the main text.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, 10 font size.
- Line Spacing: The line spacing should be done in following manner:
- Main text – 1.5 space gap.
- Footnotes – 1.0 space gap.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First heading: 12 font size, Bold in Centre
- Second heading: 12 font size, Bold Left aligned
- Third heading 12pt, Italics, Centre.
- Articles: 5000 – 7000 words (including footnotes)
- Short Notes; Case Comments: 3000 – 5000 words
- Book Reviews: 1500 – 2000 words
- A longer submission may be accepted if the subject and content of the article is required so. The final decision will be taken by the Editorial Board.
Indent: 0.5 on both sides
References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes (Please refer the Footnote style)
[Amity Law Review follows a unique footnote style of citation which has been formed with reference to OSCOLA and Bluebook 20th Edition]
For detailed submission guidelines click here
The last date of submission is November 30, 2021.
Manuscripts can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org