About the Journal
WHITE BLACK LEGAL (ISSN 2581-8503) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
WBL unique coverage provides practical advice on key business-law issues such as regulatory compliance, IP protection, taxation, dispute resolution, competition law and much more. It assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that our readers are kept fully informed of the threats and opportunities that arise from every significant change in the law. It also provides vital intelligence on the country’s law firms, legal process outsources and judiciary.
WBL started with an aim to provide an avenue for the expression of views of people belonging to the field of law. It is open for all to submit and subscribe the journal. In the present globalized scenario, it is necessary for people belonging to other fields to understand the importance, impact, and the image of law as it can affect the public at large when taken as a whole and group of individuals when viewed in parts. Further, knowledge of law (at least to an extent) has elevated form being a matter of passing interest to a level of general aptitude. The uniqueness of WBL is that, it operates without any theme, so as to provide a reasonable opportunity to those who interested in the field to express their views accordingly.
WBL aims to facilitate the students, teachers and scholars to write papers on various contemporary issues and current trends in law. WBL invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries from the legal fraternity of the country for the forthcoming issue.
White Black Legal ISSN 2581-8503 calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
How to Submit?
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 15th February 2020.
The publication/Certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of payment.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
Rs. 800 for Single Authored manuscript
Rs. 1000 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
- Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
- Account Number: 6530831574
- Account Name: Varun Agrawal
- Branch Name: PREET VIHAR, N DELHI IFSC Code: IDIB000P156
Authors will be provided with the following
A Soft/hard copy of Certificate of Publication and Journal
Soft Copy of the Journal available here.
For any queries feel free to contact:
Varun Agrawal: +91 99906 70288