ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Team Attorneylex is a newly developed organisation that is devoted to the law students of the country. Our primary purpose is to guide the law students in their legal research, content writing, analysing the case laws, read or understand the courts’ judgments, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
ABOUT THE PAPER
Theme – Socio-Legal issues, International matters and other such topics related to law.
● Articles- 5000-8000 words
● Short Articles – 3000-5000 words
ARTICLES: The article should be a comprehensive review of the contemporary, relevant legal issue(s)/question(s) that needs to be analysed and presented. The article must be clear on the topic that is dealt upon and lucidly presented without any ambiguity. The authors’ stand on the issue(s) should be expressed with clarity. The word limit for the submission is 4000 – 8000 words for long articles and 3000-5000 words for short articles exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- The paper should compulsorily include:-
- All the entries shall be accompanied by an abstract which should be of 250- 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it. The Abstract must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote.
- These requirements, apart from the main content of the paper, are necessary for the consideration of the same for publication. Non-availability of the above mentioned in the paper shall lead to disqualification.
2) Paper Submission
- All the submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- The abstract has to be provided in a separate file.
- MAIN TEXT – Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- FOOTNOTES – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- CITATION- The Bluebook:19th Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
- Co-Authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted. Only one submission per author is allowed. In case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset. In case any author submits multiple papers either with the same author or with a different author, all the papers submitted by the author shall be rejected outrightly. The submission must be the original work of the author(s). In case of gross plagiarism, the manuscript shall be rejected directly. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the editorial board in this regard shall be final and binding. The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
3. Undertaking Submission
All the author(s) are required to submit an undertaking in a separate document mentioning their name, age, institution, year and field of study. The undertaking must include a declaration that none of the parts of the submitted article has been reproduced from any published material, and the submission has been nowhere published beforehand, and the same is not under consideration anywhere for publication, and the author(s) shall be solely responsible for any copyright violation and consequences ensuing.
4. Submission Mode
The subject of the mail shall be ‘volume I issue I, Team Attorneylex Journal’. No submission shall be accepted after the deadline. All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal
The publication is free of cost.
Team Attorneylex Law Journal shall peer review the submissions and shall reject any submission if the same does not match our quality standards. The authors shall be communicated by the end of the month regarding the acceptance/rejection of their submission.
However, the intimation regarding the acknowledgement of submission will be sent to the author within 48 hours (working days) of the submission.
The editorial board of Team Attorneylex Law Journal shall help the authors in every possible way to make their submissions meet the standards of our journal.
Last date of submission: 30/September/ 2020
CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION
The author(s) shall be provided with a soft copy of the publication certificate of their article in our journal on their registered Email ID.
The Journal will be published on our website https://teamattorneylex.in/
Contact Details: Email ID: email@example.com
Phone No: 9616696008(Gaurav Yadav)