National Law University Jodhpur is inviting applications for the paper presentation and discussion on the state of implementation of the Right to Education, 2009 in the different states of India.
The Committee is organizing a three to four-day Seminar on “Assessing the Implementation of the RTE Act, 2009”. The discussion series will include paper submissions by the legal aid cells/centres/committees of the participating universities and a presentation on the state of RTE in their respective region. Esteemed speakers, academicians, and policymakers shall be invited to judge the paper presentations and panel discussions.
- All the law universities registered under the Bar Council of the India Act are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Teams may consist of up to 10 members.
- 2 members will represent the university in the report launch programme.
- Each participating team will have to conduct an RTE survey in their respective regions through a questionnaire on the state of implementation of the RTE Act, Once the survey is completed, participating teams have to make a proper report/ paper on the same, making use of the data & statistics.
- Submission of this report and the survey statistics is on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the submission of the paper, a 5-day event will be conducted, wherein the participating teams have to prepare a presentation and 2 members of the teams will deliver it before the panel of academicians, practitioners and experts in the field of RTE.
- The panelists will judge the paper submitted and the presentation delivered on various presentations.
- The inputs and suggestions provided by the participating universities will be used by the committee and the same will be inculcated into a report, the publication of which will mark the end of the event.
- The launch of the report on the implementation of the state of RTE in India will be held in an offline mode.
- Simultaneously, the prize distribution ceremony for the top 3 paper presenters will be held.
- Registration Deadline – August 31, 2022
- Submission Deadline – September 18, 2022
- Dates of the Event – September 26-30, 2022
- Launch of Report – October 8, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.