Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, was established by an Act of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh in 2005, U.P. Act No.28 of 2005 and came into being on the 4th of January 2006 to meet up the new challenges in the legal field and to strengthen the vision that was given by the establishment of first National Law School of the country. Originally incorporated as ‘Dr.Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute, Uttar Pradesh’ word ‘Institute’ was substituted by the
‘University’ later, vide an amendment in the Act in November 2006. This was done to give a comprehensive national character to the Institute on lines with the other premier National Law Universities of the Country.
There are many aspects of the property which have been regulated with specific legislation, e.g., the Transfer of Property Act, Rent Control Legislations of respective states etc. Real Estate specifically, was dealt with for the first time in the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, of 2016. The conference is being conducted with the following objectives:
- To create awareness about the Real Estate Laws among society at large.
- To unravel the issues and challenges faced by stakeholders, i.e., consumers, investors, developers, and authorities.
- To assess the impact of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and other allied laws.
- To analyze the compliance of Real Estate laws in the Lucknow district.
- To extrapolate the working legal ecosystem to protect the interest of consumers and investors.
- To analyze the steps taken to address the issues of consumers and investors.
- To point out the lacunae in the legal ecosystem and suggest the appropriate measures to overcome the same.
- Real Estate: Norms and Compliance in Lucknow District
- Real Estate Issues Through the lens of Consumers and Investors
- Issues and challenges faced by Authorities involved in regulating Real Estate
- Challenges faced by Developers.
- Real Estate Business: Issues and Challenges
- Remedies available to consumers, investors and developers
- Real Estate: Advocacy and Profession
Call for Papers
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the National Conference. The contributions may be forwarded in both soft and hard copies according to the schedule provided hereunder. Language is no bar; papers can be presented in Hindi as well as English. However, prior registration would be necessary so as to ensure the proper arrangement of the Conference as a whole. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance. No TA/DA shall be provided by the University and therefore the participants should obtain the same from their respective institutions.
A soft copy of the paper and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the E-mail: email@example.com.
The registration fee is Rs. 300 only. Only 100 Participants shall be registered. No accommodation shall be provided, however, local hospitality such as high tea, and lunch shall be provided. The University is well connected to the Airport and Railway Station by public transport.
Submit the registration fee by tapping the link: https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=288415
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/8XW9RPXmvLHnBfM78
- Last date for submission of abstracts: 05th May 2023
- Last date for submission of papers: 10th May 2023
- Last date for submission of PPTs: 15th May 2023
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-