ABOUT SCHOOL OF IPR AND COMMMERCIAL LAWS:
The School of IPR and Commercial laws is an autonomous research school of the Research Board of All India Legal Forum. It is an initiative to promote interdisciplinary research in corporate law and related fields like competition law, policymaking, conflict management, banking and Intellectual Property Rights. The main objective of the school is to provide holistic advice on all issues relating to corporate affairs and Intellectual Property Rights, and impacting on corporate functioning, including the legislative, policy, structural, governance, regulation and interdisciplinary/ coordination issues, keeping in view the current developments and the probable future scenarios.
The main objectives of the school of IPR and Commercial Laws are as follows:
● To set up and advance connections internationally and nationally with similar bodies, and provide a focal point in India for researchers in corporate law.
● To attempt and encourage research on corporate laws and entice students of the highest potential to provide opportunities for their engagement in corporate law research projects.
● To establish close relations with top associations and members of the legal profession associated with corporate law and securities regulation.
● To research Corporate Laws and allied laws of foreign countries and to identify training and development needs of the officials of the legal, regulatory other agencies associated with the implementation of corporate laws, rules and guidelines.
● To provide a forum for critical research on the interplay of contemporary issues in corporate law, both from an academic and industry perspective.
● To provide insight into how Intellectual Property Laws are essential.
● To provide a forum for discussion and debate in the field of Intellectual Property Laws to students and academicians, and to undertake academic research and study to suggest improvements in various laws, bills and government policies.
● To provide high quality and exclusive legal research both doctrinal and empirical by nature in the field of IPR and Commercial Laws.
Intern – The School of IPR and Commercial Law
You will be working under the The School of IPR and Commercial Law for the duration of your internship. You will be required to attend webinars and sessions and participate in debates and quizzes. You will further be required to give presentations and write research papers within the jurisdiction of commercial law.
Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for three weeks.
NO. OF VACANCIES:
Thirty Five (35)
- A Good Exposure for those who wish to further enhance their research skills.
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible).
There is no stipend involved.
Applications must include a Curriculum Vitae in pdf format, not exceeding 2 pages.
Applicants are required to send their application at email@example.com
Applications must be made with the Subject of the email as ‘Application for Internship’.
The applications must be submitted on or before February 18, 2021, 11:59 pm.
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Selected students will be called for an interview. Appointment will be subject to assignment given after interview.