About Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy Blog
The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy Blog is a flagship initiative of the Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) which is a student reviewed bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed, open-access law journal focussing upon the interdisciplinary study of law and public policy.
The blog is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship in the domain of law and public policy. The emphasis is on promoting dialogue between researchers, practitioners and policy-makers around the world.
The Blog was ranked among the top 100 Indian Law Blogs by Feedspot.
Number of Positions
2 Senior Editors and 7 Editors
- The applicant should be pursuing education in law at the graduation level or the master’s level and should possess some amount of experience in the interdisciplinary study of law and public policy either through internships, prior experience in legal research, etc.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of the English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication in a peer-reviewed journal or at least two paper presentations at national conferences.
What they seek in you?
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with web applications and publications would be welcome.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualifications held in respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Procedure to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their updated CV along with a SoP to email@example.com (Kindly cc the same at firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject ‘Application for Student Editor’ by 31st October 2021.
For any other query contact us at email@example.com
For regular updates, join us: