About the Book
This Call for Book Chapters will cover the most recent developments and current events in and around India in regard to insolvency and bankruptcy. We gladly seek papers from the legal fraternity across India in support of this goal.
- Under no circumstances will co-authorship be permitted.
- The deadlines must be adhered to to the letter.
- Any entry received after the deadline will be rejected.
- A declaration form indicating that the Chapter is the author’s original work and free of plagiarism or copyright infringement must be included with the submission.
- Plagiarism of more than 15% will result in disqualification.
- Word limit: 2000 to 3000 words including Footnotes.
- Font size:
- For Title: 14 (Bold).
- For Headings and Subheadings: 12 (Bold).
- For Footnotes: 10 (Italics)
- For other content: 12
- Font Style (including Footnotes): Times New Roman.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Footnoting Style: Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition
- Analysis of Legal and Regulatory Framework of IBC, 2016.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and its Amendments.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 – A boon for entrepreneurship.
- Cross border insolvency.
- Voluntary and compulsory liquidation of corporate entities.
- Potential of strategic default in IBC, 2016.
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) role and efficacy
- Insolvency resolution and Bankruptcy of Individuals
- A critique of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/TwvSjixuGXwbxjAm6
- On or before Midnight on the last day of submission, send a soft copy of the submission to email@example.com with the title “Submission for Book Chapters of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016” in the subject line.
- The body of the email must contain the following: –
- Name of the Author
- Brief Introduction of the Author
- Affiliated Institution
- Title of the Chapter
- Registration starts from: 30-10-2021
- Last date for Registration: 15-11-2021
- Last date for Submission of Chapter: 25-11-2021