MNLU, Aurangabad making a call for chapters for book on Private International Law.
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU Aurangabad, MNLUA) is a National Law University in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 2017 by the Government of Maharashtra, the third and final university to be installed through the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014 following Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai and Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, the 21st National Law University in India. The Chancellor of the university is Chief Justice of India, Supreme Court of India.
Authors are invited to contribute chapters in the following areas focusing on different aspects of the relevant subject:
- Scope and Development of Indian Private International Law
- Concepts, rules, and principles of conflict of laws
- Domicile and Residence
- Capacity and Validity of Marriages
- Divorce and Matrimonial clauses
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Legitimation of children
- Succession and immovable property
- Charges on immovable property
- Challenges on Surrogacy
- Civil and Commercial Contracts
- International Civil and Commercial Arbitration
- Cross border tortious liability
- Transnational insolvency
- Liability of Multinational Enterprises
- International rules on PIL
- Digital assets and conflict of law
- Anti-trust issues in Private International Law
- Cyber law and Conflict of Laws
Any other topic related to main theme of the book.
- Abstract Submission: 30th October 2022
- Acceptance of Abstracts: 30th November 2022
- Submission of chapter/article: 26 January 2023
- Peer Review Process and Intimation: February 2023-April 2023
- Publication process: May 2023
Contribution of research articles/chapters are invited from the Academicians, research scholars, practitioners, judges, and members of the legal academia. The authors are required to submit abstract of 500 words on or before 30th October 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The shortlisted authors will be intimated via e-mail latest by November 30th 2022.
The selected research articles will be published by an international reputed publisher.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.