About the Blog
The RGNUL International Humanitarian Law and Conflict Studies Blog (RIHLCS) has been established in 2020 and is under the aegis of the RGNUL Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH).
About the Centre
Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH) is an esteemed research centre of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, which is dedicated to research in the field of International Humanitarian Law (IHL). It aims to ensure that future leaders and opinion-makers understand the practical relevance of the subject of IHL and have a thorough knowledge of its basic principles.
Topics related to any contemporary issue of International Humanitarian Law.
- The subject and theme of the blog should deal with any contemporary issue of International Humanitarian Law. We expect the submissions to be of interpretive, exploratory, and non-descriptive style.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, Spacing 1.5, Justified. The word limit should range between 800-1500 words.
- A maximum of two-level headings is allowed.
- References should be incorporated in the body of the article itself through hyperlinks. No endnotes or footnotes shall be used.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- We follow a strict no-plagiarism policy. Articles with more than 10 per cent plagiarized content shall be summarily rejected. The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format and the file must be titled “CASH Write Up”. The subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for CASH Blog- NAME OF THE AUTHOR”.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, year of study, institute, and contact information [Authors are requested to not put their names anywhere in the main manuscript]. This document must be titled “Cover Letter”.
- Guest authors should include, in addition to the above information, a short bio in the cover letter and attach a photograph with the mail.
- The body of the mail should contain a short brief about the blog (maximum of 100 words).
Submissions for the blog shall be considered on a rolling basis. The Editorial Board may take up to 15 days for the review of submissions.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to summarily reject any topic that has already been covered on our blog. The Editorial Board also has full discretion to reject articles at any stage.
- Cross-publications are not allowed.
- Copyright of all published blog posts shall remain with the Centre. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author(s).
While submitting the blog, the author shall mention a declaration in the mail as follows: “If selected for publication, the author gives the copyright of the work to the Centre. The author also declares that this is the original and unpublished work of the author(s)”.
- In relation to any dispute, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
Deadline for Submissions
There is no deadline. Submissions are on a rolling basis.
Vijaya Singh (Convenor): +918289013215
Gazal Preet Kaur: +917589469744
For more information visit this website https://cash20200.wixsite.com/mysite