About National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), was the third NLU and was established in 1997, by the Madhya Pradesh State Legislature. NLIU is recognized by the University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India and continues to be a leader in the field of legal education and research.
About Cell for Law and Technology (CLT)
The Cell for Law and Technology was formed on 4th October 2019. The cell’s main idea was to spread awareness and beat the curve when it comes to a niche area like technology law. Through this blog, they aim to facilitate dialogue on recent national and international developments in laws regarding technology. With the recent boom of the internet in the last decade, technology has touched if not all then most aspects of our lives such as business, innovation, sports, fashion, media and entertainment, to name a few.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5., Margins: Left 1 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- The Word limit for each post is 900-1200 words.
- The relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the article itself. Sources of which no link could be provided must be mentioned as endnote.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. [Authors are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript].
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must only be submitted using this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYbQ5ET6yVpZT5GNo23oO-HpDvrWTqHtx5Mdx5YraAqGY2EQ/viewform?pli=1
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- Language use shouldn’t be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
- They don’t accept plagiarised content and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Blog for Law and Technology.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The manuscripts not abiding to the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
- Final discretion of acceptance of the manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure of blind peer-review.
Mail to: email@example.com or call Ms. Rashi Sharma +91 9131938549 (WhatsApp Only)/ Mr. Syed Saqib Ali +91 8889320206 (WhatsApp Only)