LexLife India is a legal awareness platform. It seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by the general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background.
Call for Blogs
They are inviting blog posts (articles) from students, professionals and fellow citizens. Name and picture of authors will be published along with their articles and they will be paid by industry standards based on the quality of content.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
- Payment in accordance with high quality of content material.
- E-certificate of publication.
- Publication with identify and film of creator(s).
- Opportunity to unfold authorized consciousness.
- Networking possibilities.
The subjects have to be associated with one of many following classes:
- Current affairs of nationwide or global significance.
- Recent judgments.
- Policy evaluation.
- Important static ideas of regulation.
The writers are advised to check the website (https://lexlife.in/) before choosing their topic to avoid repetition as far as possible. Please note: Articles will not be rejected merely on the ground of repetition. The articles must touch upon at least one legal issue, provision, statute or draft law.
- The co-authorship is proscribed to a most of two authors.
- All submissions have to be in Times New Roman, font measurement 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- All entries ought to be submitted in .doc or .docx (MS Word) format.
- Word depend of every submission ought to be between 1000 to 1800 phrases.
- The articles should contact upon not less than one authorized situation, provision, statute or draft regulation.
- Email ID of LexLife Blog is weblog[at]lexlife.in. The topic of the e-mail ought to be “Blog Post Submission”.
- Author’s identify, designation, e-mail ID and cost info ought to be talked about within the physique of e-mail for credit and future reference.
- MS Word file and film of creator(s) ought to be hooked up. (Note: If you don’t need your image to be revealed, merely don’t hook up it.)
- All entries shall be screened by the editorial board earlier than publication.
- The entries have to be unique, unpublished and an end result of the creator’s own efforts.
- Plagiarism ought to be restricted to industrial commonplace of 15%.
- The authors by submitting their entry could be deemed to have divested the copyright to LexLife India. However, all ethical rights shall stay with the creator(s).
- All submissions are accepted on a rolling foundation.
- The authors ought to ship e-mail to weblog[at]lexlife.in with particulars and attachments talked about in tips.
- The topic of the e-mail ought to be “Blog Post Submission”.
- We will reply relating to collection of submitted content material inside 7 working days. If there isn’t a response inside that point, it signifies that the content material couldn’t be chosen, and the authors are free to make use of it for some other function.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +(91) 9873659859
Postal Address: LexLife India, 308, Aggarwal Tower, MLU Plaza, Plot No. 2, Sector 5, Dwarka, New Delhi (110075).
For the website link of lexlife click here