This is a student-run blog for the purpose of creating awareness about current legal issues . Our intention is to provide a platform to the people to share their views on latest national and international legal issues. Our mission is to disseminate knowledge to people in general as well as in the field of legal field irrespective of their field of expertise. Our aim is to create a forum where we encourage intellectual discussion.
While there are no strict theme requirements, the piece should be relevant to current legal issues, whether they are national or worldwide. The submitted article is expected to provide readers with informed viewpoint, critical thinking, and new insight.
- The author(s) are expected to adhere to all the instructions which have been stated below.
- Authors are expected to submit articles of length not more than 1500 words. Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
- The author(s) are requested to submit articles that provide proper legal analysis on the subject matter.
- The author(s) must ensure that their content is not be defamatory, abusive or derogatory.
- Along with the manuscript the author provide an abstract in 4-5 lines of their article.
- Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the works submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
- The Cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, Profession and University/Firm/Place of work.
- It is to be noted that the decision of the editors shall be final and binding for the acceptance of submissions.
- The editors may suitably make amendments to the submissions as per the requirement.
- The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body or are requested to provide endnotes.
- The submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . The submissions must be made in a MS word document.
- If a publication has been selected and has been crossposted by the author(s), it is a mandatory requirement that the cross posting must be done via our website or through any LexDogma affiliated social media.
Co – Authorship
The maximum number of co – authors permitted is two.
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- The font size of the title – 16, font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
For information mail at: