The Institute of legal education is making a call for blogs.
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote the Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
For BLOG CATEGORIES MANUSCRIPT must have Followed in their Manuscripts:
- Title of Blog
- Author/Co-Author Name, Designation, Email, and Phone Numbers (as a separate page in front of the document).
- Sub Heading/Part (Minimum 3 and Maximum 7)
- Reference (Must).
Special Guidelines for Blogs
- The relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the blog itself
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover page (as a front-page) specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. [Authors are requested to not put their names anywhere in the main manuscript].
- The author bears sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The author bears sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted blog
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflict with the general guidelines.
- The language used shouldn’t be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Institute of Legal Education.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.