GNLU Centre for Law and Society is calling for contributions by the way of call for blogs for the GCLS Blog.
The Gujarat National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat.
The GCLS Blog welcomes articles based on the interface between law and society, with an emphasis on contemporary developments.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Submissions must be original. By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The maximum word limit is 1500 words.
- All relevant sources must be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for reference, the use of endnotes is recommended. Speaking endnotes and footnotes is discouraged.
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- The Editorial Board may take up to seven days to respond to submissions.
- Submissions must be in Word Format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.