NLUO is making a call for papers for its Child Express Journal.
The Centre for Child Rights (CCR) is a specialized research centre of the National Law University Odisha (NLUO). CCR has been established with the objective to strengthen law and justice for children, child welfare and child wellbeing by supporting and initiating research, policy advocacy and community action on children related issues.
The theme of the e-Newsletter is “Child Rights, Child Welfare and Child Well-being”. The article should deal with a contemporary legal issue and development pertaining to the theme, at both national and international level.
- Word limit of the article: 1500 – 2000 words exclusive of footnotes
- Body of the article: Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes: 20th Bluebook, Times New Roman, Font size 10, single line spacing
- Submission shall be made in (.doc)/(.docx) format
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- The submission should not have any reference to the identity of the author.
20th November 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.