We’re building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there’s an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That’s a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That’s why we’re growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
- We are looking for suitable candidate for E-Commerce classification specialist role.
- E-Commerce classification specialist needs to classify commodities received from Avalara E-Commerce customers using verity of software platforms.
- E-Commerce commodity classification is based on Harmonized tariff schedule where E-Commerce Classification Specialist needs to assign HS code to the commodities by following country specific customs tariff using Avalara classification software platforms.
- Active participation in all Training Programs is Mandatory.
- Need to maintain minimum attendance record of 95% or more in production.
- Candidate needs to ensure efficiency in his performance.
- Candidate needs to continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally.
- Candidate needs to be flexible to work in 24*7 environment.
- Active participation is mandatory to all Huddles and Meetings scheduled for the process.
- Attend and participate in workshops and training programs as and when offered.
- Need to comply with all Organizational Policies.
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year of international BPO experience also Candidates who have worked with Canada, U.S or GB accounts would have added advantage.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- People from E-Commerce and Customs background would be given preference.
- Candidate should be graduate out of recognized university (Minimum Education requirement)
- Candidate must possess a Valid Resident Proof.
- Candidate should be comfortable with Computer, MS-Office and Internet Surfing from research perspective.
- Candidate should have Sound Understanding Online Shopping Portals.
- Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year of international BPO experience.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: