NLU Delhi is organizing an audio-visual content creation competition on Legal Awareness regarding Violence against Women and Access to Justice.
The Centre for Law, Justice and Development (National Law University Delhi) in collaboration with the Department of Justice (Government of India) is working on legal literacy and legal awareness program under the Designing Innovative Solutions for Holistic Access to Justice in India Scheme (DISHA).
- The competition opens up an opportunity to share your vision and raise awareness about violence against women, women’s legal rights, and access to justice for women.
- The goal is to disseminate legal awareness for creating gender sensitisation at the grass-root level.
- The entries should seek to creatively classify and narrate laws and legal rights of women aggrieved by different forms of violence as well as highlight issues with regard to access to justice in such cases.
- Students including Research Scholars
- Non-students from any field
- The Audio/visual content may comprise a short film, music video, animation, podcast or any other similar expression aligning with the theme of the competition.
- The entries should have high resolution (Full HD) not exceeding a file size of 10 Gb.
- The audio/visual content should not be longer than 5 minutes.
- Creators are expected to strictly adhere to the time limit.
- Content not bearing legal awareness and legal rights pertaining to violence against women will not be considered.
October 10, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.