About the job
Assistant Manager – Legal Operations will be based in Chennai.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here Is a Glimpse Of What You Will Do
- Develop playbooks and other related supporting materials outlining legal processes, standard procedures, and general team processes to enable consistent and efficient transactions.
- Create and manage matters on Spend Management tool and review invoices to ensure compliance with legal billing guidelines.
- Update and maintain intranet sites, SharePoint sites, and various other systems and tools.
- Develop low-medium complexity reports; provide routine and ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Identify and assist with opportunities for department process improvements
- Execute ad-hoc special projects as needed to support the Legal team. May include conducting basic project management, research and analysis of data.
- Collaborate with senior Regional Attorneys and Corporate Legal team
- This job description may not represent all the duties of the position; the incumbent may be assigned other related duties by the Corporate Legal Ops Team.
Here Is Some Of What You Will Need (required)
- Bachelor of Law from reputed Indian University with 2 to 5 years of working experience
- Hands on experience in Legal Operations work at any LPO, Law firm or a multinational corporation
- Ability to multi-task, independently manage time and be detail oriented.
- Hands-on experience with legal operations tools like Serengeti / Legal Tracker, etc. to monitor e-billing, matter setup, reporting, and overall spend management.
- Capable of responding to changing situations and reprioritizing work as necessary
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills in oral/written English.
- Very strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint, MS Teams, SharePoint, etc.
Here Are a Few Of Our Preferred Experiences
- Ability to engage and thrive in a cross-cultural environment
- Self-driven and shows enthusiasm
- Willing and capable of working in big larger team structure.
- Provide suggestions to the team when necessary with regards to legal requirements.
- Ability to engage and thrive in a cross-cultural environment.
Here are a few examples of what you will getfor the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
How to apply?
For regular updates, join us: