About the Institute:
Amity Law School, Noida is one of the premier law schools in India who has received the award of “South Asia Legal Education Institutional Excellence” by Society of Indian Law Firms, Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training and Award and “Most Promising Law School” by Legal Desire Summit and Awards in 2018 besides multiple awards for its teaching and innovative methods for student development in previous years.
- Evolution of Constitutional values.
- Constitutional values and Indian Philosophy.
- Different facets of the Constitution including human rights and Fundamental Duties.
- The interface between Constitutional Values and education.
- Independence of Judiciary and Constitutionalism.
- Constitutional rights of vulnerable section of society.
- Digital era and its impact on the understanding of the Constitution.
- The criminal justice system and Constitutional support.
- Constitutional values, individual liberty and societal interests.
- To enable the participants to recognise the role and importance of the Constitution in their political and social life.
- To acquaint the participants with the different facets of Constitutional values.
- To instil a conceptual understanding of the fundamental rights and their place in a different political and social setup.
- To highlight the intersection of Constitutional values within different spheres of social life.
- Improve and add to the existing knowledge on Constitutional values.
- To appraise the participants about the linkage between Constitutional values, human rights, fundamental duties and education.
- To enable the participants to appreciate the importance of methods and strategies to integrate Constitutional values in their political and social life, and in-classroom teaching and research.
- To generate fresh perspectives on the subject matter from the discussions.
Researchers, faculties, academicians, and other personnel from diverse fields.
The registration link for the FDP is: https://forms.gle/V9viMmKaYFuRvzfWA
The last date to register for FDP is June 4, 2021
- The mode of FDP will online.
- E-Certificate will be provided on completion of the FDP (90 percent attendance is mandatory).
- Fee Details: There is no fee.
For any related query, you can write at: alsnfdp2021[at]gmail.com
For regular updates, join us: