Kerala Law Academy Law College is organizing the 3rd National ADR Competition from October 12 to 14 through virtual mode.
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd National ADR Competition hosted by the Kerala Law Academy will be held via virtual mode on 12th October 2022 from the Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- The competition is open to all Law Colleges/Law Schools, Faculties/Universities, and Departments of Law in India recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Students doing post-graduation in law and students undergoing correspondence courses are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Only one team from each participating institution shall be registered for the competition.
- Hypothetical problems with the legal subject matter and disputes may be assimilated and developed into the role-playing format through imagination and the individual skill of the participants.
- Separate problems are provided for each round.
- Problem No.1 is for the preliminary round. Problem No. 2 is for the semi-finals and Problem No. 3 is for the finals.
- In the semi-finals and finals, the rapporteurs of the competing teams will be exchanged. Therefore, there will also be an advance exchange of memorials.
- Roleplay shall be based on real situation performance by the complainant/claimant, respondent, and rapporteur respectively according to the opted ADR methodology. A congenial methodology shall be selected.
- Only one team per College/Institution shall be permitted to take part in the Competition.
- Provisional Registration – Institutions/Teams interested in participating in the Competition can provisionally register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Registration – The team intending to participate must register by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the link at the end of this post by making an online payment of the registration fee.
- Last date to Register: September 25, 2022
- Allotment of Team Codes: October 2, 2022
- Submission of Memo Script: October 5, 2022
- Dates of the Competition: October 12-14, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.