The Auro Litigiosus Committee, School of Law, AURO University, in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India, is all set to announce the 8th AURO National Moot Court Competition based on the issues of the intersection of the Competition Law and the IPR.
Healthy competition ensures that every individual has access to the broadest range of goods and services at the most competitive prices. With increased competition, producers will have maximum incentive to innovate and specialize.
The objectives of the Competition Act, 2002 are sought to be achieved through the Competition Commission of India, which has been established by the Central Government with effect on October 14, 2003.
- Each team consisting of 2 or 3 members must register for the competition by filling out the registration form available at the end of this post.
- The registration process may be completed by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Registration for the 8th AURO Moot Court Competition” with the registration details and payment proof.
- Each Team must register themselves on or before August 20, 2022 (11:59 P.M IST). Only 32 teams will be allowed to participate on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Winning Team: INR 40,000/-
- Runner-up Team: INR 20,000/-
- Best Memorial: INR 10,000/-
- Second Best Memorial: INR 5,000/-
- Best Researcher: INR 10,000/-
- Best Student Advocate: INR 10,000/-
- Second Best Student Advocate: INR 5,000/-
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications to the Proposition: August 18, 2022
- Release of Clarifications to the Proposition: August 20, 2022
- Last Date for Registration for the Competition: August 20, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of memorials (soft copies): August 30, 2022
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the memorials: September 3, 2022
- 8th AURO National Moot Court Competition: September 9 to 11, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.