Kerala Law Academy is organizing its 3rd National Trial Advocacy Competition (Virtual), 2022 scheduled to be held from October 13 to 15, 2022.
Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram will be hosting the 3rd National Trial Advocacy Competition (Virtual), 2022 on Criminal Law in accordance with the Criminal Trial Court proceedings. The Competition has been conceived with the aim of creating awareness for Criminal Law Jurisprudence and providing a platform for the development of advocacy and other allied skills.
- The Competition is open to all Law Colleges/Law Schools/Universities, Departments of Law in India recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The participation is limited to LL. B students both in the Three-Year Scheme and Five-Year Scheme.
- Each team shall consist of a maximum of 3 members.
- The composition shall be of two speakers and one researcher.
- The team shall notify such an arrangement during the time of registration.
- Any changes shall be informed to the organizers, on or before October 10, 2022.
- Such a team shall not during any stage of the competition rearrange the position of its members to form any new combination.
- No coach/assistant/person shall be permitted in the room during the conduct of the trial other than the participants.
All communication and procedure during and of the competition shall be in English. Any kind of communication in any other language will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Only one team per College/Institution shall be permitted to take part in the Competition.
- Provisional Registration – Institutions/Teams interested in participating in the Competition can provisionally register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com along with an authorization letter/ email from the corresponding college.
- Direct Registration – The – Institutions/Teams intending to participate in the Competition must register on or before September 20, 2022, Tuesday (20.09.2022) by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the Kerala Law Academy website.
- Registration Fee
- The participants shall pay a non-refundable initial registration fee of 800/- rupees through the college website to enter the competition.
- The teams which are selected after clearing the procedural test shall pay an additional amount of 2,000/- rupees on qualifying for the main competition through the link which will be sent to you after selection.
- After completing the payment, a copy of the transaction (either a screenshot or a photo) shall be sent to the email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
- Only after acknowledgment from the organizers, the registration will be completed.
- The Organizers will not take any responsibility for any fault of payment arising from the bank or third-party applications.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.