Department of Law, MAIMS is organizing a moot court competition on November 11, 12, and 26 in hybrid mode and accepting registrations for the same.
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2022, aims to provide a platform for students across India to showcase their advocacy and research skills by competing in a professional and challenging environment.
- All oral and written submissions are required to be made in English, which shall be the official language of the Competition.
- The competition is open for students pursuing LLB three-year / five-year courses during the current academic year.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each participating Institution. A team is not permitted to have members from more than one institution.
- Each team shall consist of three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- In a team consisting of three members, two members shall be designated as ‘Speakers,’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher.
- Last Date of Registration: October 2, 2022, by 11:59 P.M. (IST)
- Release of Moot Proposition: September 4, 2022
- Publishing of Clarifications: October 15, 2022
- Last date of Memorial Submission: October 25, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.