About the Organizers:
JECRC University, Jaipur, Rajasthan is one of the Premier Universities of North India, established under The JECRC University Act, 2012 of the Government of Rajasthan.
JECRC University had started the School of Law in 2017 with the approval of the Bar Council of India. JECRC University aims to provide a platform for young students to understand the inter-dependence of today’s world and its myriad challenges and opportunities.
About the Event:
JECRC University is conducting their 2nd National Virtual Moot Court Competition wherein, the proposition is related to the emerging IP Rights Laws and the participation cap is 40 teams.
Students of three-year or five-year integrated law degree courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to participate in the Competition. However, a maximum of one Team shall be allowed to participate from any one University/Law School/College/Department.
Each Team shall consist only of three members, comprising two speakers and one researcher.
Any alteration of the names of the team members shall be informed through writing email to email@example.com
Once the Competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. The inability of any team member to participate in accordance with the rules of this Competition shall lead to immediate disqualification of the Team from the Competition.
The teams interested in participating are required to confirm their participation by filling up the Google form. The link of which is Google Form.
In order to complete the registration process, a team would be required to fill up all the credentials provided in the Google form, including identity cards.
Teams interested in participating will send in the required registration amount of Rs.1500/- via internet banking or any other mode in the following transaction details:
- Account No.: 61285714302
- Name: Priyanshi Khunteta
- Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch: Kishanpole Bazar, Jaipur
- IFSC Code: SBIN0031462
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration: June 25, 2021
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: July 7, 2021
- Release of Clarifications: July 10, 2021
- Last Date for Registration: July 12, 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy): July 25, 2021
- Memorial Exchange: August 6, 2021
- Oral Rounds: 7th to 9th August, 2021
Rewards and Prizes:
- Winning Team Award: The winning Team will receive a prize worth Rs. 15,000/-
- First Runner-Up Team Award: The first runners-up Team will receive a prize worth Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Student Advocate/Counsel: The Best Student Advocate/Counsel will receive a prize worth Rs. 5,100/-
- First Runner-Up Student Advocate/Counsel: The first runners-up Student Advocate/Counsel will receive a prize worth Rs. 3,100/-
- Best Memorial: The Team submitting the best memorial will receive a prize worth Rs. 5,100/-
- Best Researcher: The Best Researcher will receive a prize worth Rs. 3,100/-
- First Runner-Up Researcher: The First Runners-Up Researcher will receive a prize worth Rs. 2,100/-
- Certificate of Participation: To all the participants
Moot Court Committee
School of Law, JECRC University, Plot No IS -2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura Industrial
Area, Vidhani, Jaipur – 303 905 (Rajasthan), India
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ravina Parihar (+91 7597264202)
Shreya Dangayach +91 9166246639.
For regular updates, join us: