The Centre for Environmental Law and Policy at Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur announces its Second National Case Analysis Competition on the theme of “Environmental Law”.
Narayan Dutt Bhatt .v. Union of India, 2018 SCC OnLine Utt 645.
- The Competition is open to all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of law, enrolled in any recognized institution/University in India.
- The participants must submit an attested copy of their students Identity Card/bonafide certificate along with their submission.
- The case analysis must be submitted in English language only and must be in Microsoft Word Format (.doc/.docx). The submission in any other language and format will be rejected summarily.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is not permitted.
- All entries should include a cover page specifying name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of study, e-mail address and contact number.
- Any identifying information should not be mentioned anywhere in the text of the analysis and violation of the same shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The analysis must be original and unpublished work of the authors. It should not be under consideration for publication or in a contest elsewhere.
- Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification.
- The suggested word limit for the analysis is 3500 words inclusive of citations.
There is no registration fee for the competition.
- There is no hard copy submission.
- The submissions must be sent via Google Forms using the following link :- https://forms.gle/kKyy1RexxD8q54m67
- The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm :- 25th December, 2020
- Date of declaration of result is :- 02nd January , 2021
- A certificate of Merit will be awarded to the Top Three entries of the Competition.
- The result of the competition will be displayed on the SLS NAGPUR Website.
- A certificate of participation shall be e-mailed to all the contestants who have successfully submitted the case analysis.
For more information visit the official brochure: https://www.slsnagpur.edu.in/assets/pdf/SECOND-CASE-ANALYSIS-COMPETITION.pdf
SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL, NAGPUR
Contact No. 0712-6192204
Email id :- email@example.com
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/