About the University
Amity University Lucknow Campus (AULC) is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh & it was established in the year 2004 with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education in the region.
About the Competition
Amity Law School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh Lucknow Campus is organizing the 2nd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 23rd October 2020.
Students pursuing 5-year law courses and 3-year law courses can participate in the competition as an individual.
(Please note that this competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.)
- Interested students have to register themselves through google form till 15th October 2020.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 500 (per participant) which shall be electronically submitted through the given details.
- Each participant must confirm their registration by sending a mail, with Subject as “Registration” and Body “Name of the participant, Contact No., and a statement of successful submission of google form.” only at the official email address.
- Google Pay/ Phone pay:7905600970
- Bank Name: Axis Bank Limited
- Account Name: AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
- Account Number:053010100284066
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
- Bank Address: Main Branch, Hazaratganj, Lucknow
- Pin: 226001
- Phone Number: 0522-4152000
- Registration starts (Google form): 25th September 2020 (00:00 hrs.).
- Last date for Complete Registration, Submission of the Registration e-form and confirming the same (via Email): 15th October 2020 (23:59hrs.)
- Date of Competition: 23rd October 2020.
- Only single participant entry is eligible.
- Any law student having interest in Constitutional Law of India may participate from any place with the help of computer/laptop etc at the given time and date.
- All the participants are advised to have good internet connection to avoid any connection problem.
- Any hindrance/obstacle due to connection error will not be entertained.
- The decision of the jury will be final and will not be subject to any change.
- The questions shall be in the form of multiple-choice, True / False statement, Specific- answer question, audio-visual etc.
- Replacement of any participant is not allowed after registration.
- Registration fess is not Refundable.
- Participants will be allowed to give themselves an appropriate name which shall be their unique identity related to the competition, subject to the final decision of the core committee.
- Winner: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- 1st Runner Up: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- 2nd Runner Up: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs. 2,500/-
- 2 Consolation Prizes: E-Certificate and Cash Prize of Rs.1,100/- (each)
- E-Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who will participate in the competition and attend the valedictory session.
- Winner, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner up and 2 consolation prize awardees shall be presented with a e-certificate of merit.
- No Certificate in case of absentia.
For any queries, you may drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.