Vivekananda School of Law & Legal Studies (VIPS) is organizing ??? ????????????? ??????????? ???? ????, organized by MediateGuru & Hosted by VSLLS, VIPS, to be held from 12th October to 16th October 2022.
The Competition aims at providing an opportunity for law students from top universities around the world to practice and improve their negotiation skills, learn from their peers and benefit from the expertise and experience of judges. It provides a platform for law students to compete in a truly diverse and international environment, making negotiations more complex than usual.
- Each team shall register for the competition by filling in their details in the following link. Please note this will be the link for Preliminary Registration – https://forms.gle/VQGbN8gM53j3T9ok8.
- On receipt of the duly filled Preliminary registration form, the organization shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt and mentioning the step to conclude Final Registration. Each team will have 3 days to conclude their Final Registration, after communication of Successful Preliminary Registration.
- After successful Final registration, the Governing Council shall respond to each registered team before 1 month of the commencement of the competition, with a unique team code, which shall be used to identify the teams during the competition.
- The registration fee for MediateGuru’s 2nd International Arbitration Moot 2022 is to be paid through the link or guide which will be provided to you on receipt of successful preliminary registration by the Governing Council.
- Rs. 3000/- per team (For Indian Participants)
- £100/- per team (For United Kingdom Participants)
- €100/- per team (For European Union Participants)
- $ 100/- per team (for any other foreign team not mentioned above)
The Competition will involve the following award categories:
· Best Team
· Runner Up Team
· Best Speaker
· Best Memorial
· Rank Certificate for teams ranking between 3rd to 10th.
Further detailed incentives under these award criteria’s to be launched before the commencement of
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.