About the Moot Court Competition
LSAC Global hosted its first ever Moot Court Competition for Law Aspirants 2021 this year virtually. After succesfully completing the 1st competition, we are delighted to announce the 2nd Moot Court Competition for law aspirants.
It is based on the notion of moot court with a little twist. It is aimed to provide an experience of Moot Court to prospective law students without resorting to core legal issues/arguments and assist them in developing their critical and analytical reasoning skills.The participants will be analysing the factual matrix of the situation and arguing on the same.
- To enhance critical thinking and problem-solving skills that are required in law school.
- To encourage students to express their thoughts on an online medium and thereby improve their communication skills.
- To expose High School students to the nuances of court system in India.
- To provide a real-life experience cum training in presenting ground-breaking arguments (oral and written).
Moot Problem is a hypothetical situation which makes up for a case in the court. The Moot Problem for this competition is based on a human rights issue. It is important that the participants stick to the facts provided in the moot problem while forming arguments without dealing in legal provisions.
The moot problem for the competition can be downloaded from here
There is no registration fee for participating in this competition. Click on the link below to register.
The Moot Court Competition 2021 will be held virtually on 13th and 14th November 2021.
To know more about the Process and Rules, Click here
The competition is open to all school students currently in grade 11, 12 or who are yet to be enrolled into a law school.
Certificate of Participation
Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the students who will register, successfully submit the memorials on the due date and appear for the oral rounds on the event date.
Certificate of Merit
Prizes on Merit include a Medal and Certificate under each of the following categories:
- Best Written Argument
- Memorial Best Speaker
- Registration End Date- 5 November 2021
- Mentoring/Training Session- 8 to 10 November 2021
- Memorial Submission- 11 November 2021
- Allotment of Side- 12 November 2021
- Preliminary Round- 13 November 2021
- Final Round- 14 November 2021
Official announcement link
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91 89898 00123 (Available on Mon to Fri between 10 AM to 6 PM IST)
WhatsApp : +91 8989800123 (Available on Mon to Fri between 10 AM to 6 PM IST)