Amity Law School, Noida is organizing the second edition of the Amity National Trial Advocacy tournament in Amity University Noida campus from October 12 to 14, 2022 and accepting registrations for the same.
The Student Bar Forum is a student committee entrusted with the responsibility of administering mooting activities, Trial Advocacy Tournaments, and Client Counselling Competitions upholding the high standards of excellence that Amity Law School Noida has set itself. The role of the Students Bar Forum is to facilitate and regulate mooting, Trial Advocacy tournaments, and client counseling competitions, at Amity Law School, Noida. This involves planning, organizing, and executing various moot court competitions hosted by Amity Law School, Noida.
Students pursuing a 3-Year LL.B. Degree Course or 5-Year Integrated LL.B. Degree Course and LL.M. Degree Course from the colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
- There will be a participation certificate will be awarded to all the participants.
- The certificate and awards of merit will be presented to all those participants as under:
- 1st Team: INR 15,000/-
- 1st Runner Up: INR 10, 000/-
- Best Memorial: 7, 500/-
- Best Speaker/ Counsel: INR 5, 000/-
- Registrations Closing Date: October 2, 2022
- Submission of Memorial: October 7, 2022
- Clarification Dates: October 5, 2022
- Event Dates: October 12 to 14, 2022
+91 84749 99303
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.