About the Organizer
Established in 2018, NMIMS School of Law offers an outstanding legal education so as to inculcate a wide range of legal skills useful for the legal profession including the corporate level.
Law School with global focus and international outreach dedicated to advance human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of law.
About the Event
Nations across the world are bearing up their preparation to face the challenges thrown by the Coronavirus. India is also following the impeccable measure of social distancing. But at the same time, we are not standing apart; rather technology has enabled us to maintain our life in both social as well as professional spaces. With the help of this technological advancement
The Moot Court Society of NMIMS School of Law Bangalore feels honoured and proud to organize 1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition 2020 in collaboration with M Mulla Associates.
Date of the Event
11th – 13th September 2020.
Online Meetings Application
The links and the schedule of the meeting rooms shall be provided via mail after the submission of memorials.
- All students enrolled bonafide in an undergraduate i.e., 3 years/5 years and postgraduate law program conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- The cross-Institutional team are eligible to participate
Registration Form and Procedure
The Registration Fee is to be transferred in favour of SVKM’S NMIMS via NEFT/RTGS in the account details provided below:
- Account Holder Name: SVKM’S NMIMS
- Account Number: 435301010060080
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India, Post Kalkere Bannerghatta Road, Dist. Bangalore- 560083
- IFSC Code: UBIN0543535
- Details: Student’s name and Institution/University’s
Early Bird: 20th July 2020 11:59 pm.
The Registration Fee for early bird registrations is Rs. 500.00. Post early bird registration the Fee is Rs. 600/-.
- Release of Notification: 9th July 2020
- Registration Starts: 9th July 2020
- Last Date to Register: 7th August 2020 by 11:59 pm
- Moot problem release: 9th July 2020
- The last date to submit moot memorial: 3rd September by 11:59 pm.
Official E-mail ID: email@example.com
Mr. Pritam Ghosh: Faculty Coordinator, School of Law, NMIMS Bangalore
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number: 6363759532
Ms. Priyanshi Bainwala: Convener, Moot Court Society, School of Law, NMIMS Bangalore
E-mail ID: priyanshi.bainwala04[at]nmims.edu.in/mcs.sol[at]nmims.edu.in
Mobile Number: 9073107293
Mr. Ashish Kumar: Deputy Convener, Moot Court Society, School of Law, NMIMS Bangalore
E-mail ID: ashish.kumar11[at]nmims.edu.in/mcs.sol[at]nmims.edu.in
Mobile Number: 8709898284
CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON BELOW FOR BROCHURE AND MOOT PREPOSITION.