Saraswathy Law College in collaboration with the Institute of Legal Education is organizing its first national moot court competition on Constitutional Law in offline mode from August 27 to 28.
Moot Court competition plays a major role in developing the vocal ability of law students. The Constitutional Moot Court Competition is a Celebration event to commemorate 75 years of Indian Independence and the glorious history of its people, Rights and Freedom by Saraswathy Law College and Institute of Legal Education.
The aim of the event is to bring academicians, practitioners, and students of Law together in order to learn and share their legal knowledge. The Event showcases the legal battle between aspiring lawyers.
The Constitution of India, The POCSO Act, and The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act.
- Teams must register with the link given at the end of this post.
- The registration fee for a Team is INR 3000 (Including Accommodation). Registration Fees must be paid before registration. And except in inevitable circumstances, the registration fee is not refundable.
- While filling out the registration form, teams have to select an official contact person (Team Liaison). All communications concerning the competition shall be sent by e-mail to the Team Liaison of the team. It is assumed that all the information communicated and materials distributed to the Team Liaison is communicated to the team even after the competition.
- After the registration process has been successfully completed by the participants, they will receive a confirmation mail and a Team code shall be allotted to that team after August 2, 2022.
- Last Date of Final Registration: July 30, 2022
- Submission date of Written Submissions: August 14, 2022
- Oral Rounds: August 27-28, 2022
All participants will be presented with Certificates of Participation and all the awards winners will be presented with Certificates of Merit and a Cash Prize, Trophy, Book Rewards, Internship, Course Intake Opportunity, and more Certificates of Participation.
Saraswathy Law College, Tindivanam, Tamilnadu.
+91 94896 71437
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.