About the Organisation
BBD University aims to transform the way people think by teaching them problem solving, leadership and teamwork skills, and the value of commitment to quality, ethical behavior, and respect for others. We want every member of our university to enjoy diverse opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. BBD University is established by Act (no.25 of 2010) of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh & recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi under Sections 22 and 2(f) of UGC Act 1956, Government of India.
ABOUT THE MOOT
Babu Banarasi Das University is organising National Moot Court Competition 2020.
Date: 19, 20 & 21 March 2020
Venue: School of Legal Studies, Babu Banarasi Das University, Faizabad Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226028
Universities/Law schools/Colleges/ Institutes, recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the National Moot Court Competition, 2020.
The students pursuing Three Year or Five Year Undergraduate LL.B. degree course shall be eligible to participate in this competition.
The team composition for the competition shall be comprised of three (3) members; two of them shall be designated as a speaker and one researcher.
The researcher may be permitted to argue as a speaker in case of illness or any unforeseen event but the permission of the moot court convener in such case shall be mandatory.
The Institution shall register themselves by filling the registration form latest by 24 February 2020.
Institution/teams must send the filled-in registration form, travel form along with demand draft of Rs. 4,000 per team in favour of BABU BANARASI DAS UNIVERSITY payable at Lucknow latest by 28 February 2020.
- Last date for provisional registration: 15 February 2020
- Submission of the registration form, Demand Draft/Screenshot of E-Payment and travel form (Soft Copy): 24 February 2020
- Submission of the registration form, Demand Draft and travel form (Hard Copy): 28 February 2020
- Last date for seeking clarification: 20 February 2020
- Release of Clarification: 23 February 2020
- Last date of submission of soft copy of memorial: 14 March 2020
- Last date of submission of hard copy of memorial: 19 March 2020
Online Transfer [NEFT/ RTGS]
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- Account Number: 6027002100000941
- Account Name: BABU BANARASI DAS UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW
- IFSC Code: PUNB0602700
All Clarification and communication can be made to the following E-Mail address: mootcourt.sols[at]gmail.com
Furthermore, the following persons can be contacted
Faculty Convenor: Mrs. Sarita Singh (8707589851)
Jayesh Sahai (7905878935)
Shivali Bansal (6306536813)