The Indian Review of Advanced Legal Research (IRALR) is aimed to act as a platform for promoting high-quality legal research and writing on a variety of legal issues among the budding legal minds of India.
We will attempt to host various competitions such as blog/article writing competitions, judgement writing competition and the like to engage students in a range of highly effective activities which will supplement their academics as well as research skills.
- Winner – Rs. 1500
- First Runner-up – Rs. 1000
- Second Runner-up – Rs. 500
- Top 15 entries will be given a Certificate of Merit.
- Top 15 entries will be published on The IRALR Blog.
- The authors of selected entries depending upon the quality of writing may be offered an internship at IRALR at the discretion of the Editorial Board
- All the participants would be given a certificate of participation.
Registration, Payment and Final Submission Procedure:
Interested students can register themselves and make their submission by following the procedure explained below:
- Scroll down and click on register now to open the payment gateway & fill in the required details and make the payment of the amount as per the number of authors. A receipt of payment will be generated after successful completion of payment.
- After making the payment, download the receipt of payment or take a screenshot of the same and send it on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- After receiving the payment receipt, we will send you the link of the submission portal through mail.
- Fill in all the details in the submission portal and upload your manuscript on the same in .doc / .docx format only.
- Last Date of Registration: 15th September, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 20th September, 2020
- Tentative date of declaration of result: 15th October, 2020
Any legal issue having contemporary relevance.
Submission and Formatting Guidelines:
- The range should be around 1500-4000 words. (exclusive of the footnotes and abstract).
- The author may or may not include an abstract in the article.
- Co-authorship up to a maximum of three authors is permitted.
- The authors are expected to footnote their sources using any uniform citation method.
- The authors are expected to ensure that the text of the submission is in Times New Roman and the size of font is 12 with line spacing of 1.5. For the footnotes, present in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0.
- The submission must be made in a word file only (.doc or .docx format). The authors should not disclose their identity to ensure an anonymous review.
- The article should be the author’s original work and should not be published previously or not be in consideration for publication elsewhere.
For any query mail at email@example.com only.
- SINGLE AUTHOR : ₹ 100/-
- 2 AUTHORS : ₹ 150/-
- 3 AUTHORS. : ₹ 175/-
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS
- SINGLE AUTHOR
- 2 AUTHORS
- 3 AUTHORS
For more information visit here https://www.iralr.in/competition