About the Organizer:
Amity University, Jharkhand, also known as Amity University, Ranchi, is a private university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. The university was established in 2016 by the Amity Education Group through the Amity University Act, 2016. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
About the Seminar:
Academicians, students, researchers, representatives of the civil society and research scholars and others are invited to submit their original research papers to be covered in different technical sessions of the seminar.
Guests and Panelists
- Hon’ble The Chief Justice Dr. Ravi Ranjan, Chief Justice, High Court of Jharkhand
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Talwant Singh, Sitting Judge, Delhi High Court
- Mr. Abraham Joseph, Legal Officer, Asian-African Legal Consultative Organisation
- Dr. Girjesh Shukla, Dean Academic Affairs & Associate Professor, HPNL, Shimla
- Dr. Madhuker Sharma, Associate Professor & Deputy Director (Academics), Llyod Law College, Noida
Date: Sunday, 18th July, 2021, 10 AM
Who is it For?
- UN Bodies;
- Students of Law, Criminology, Sociology, Psychology and Journalism;
- School Management and Educators;
- Chairpersons and Members of Child Welfare Committees (CWCs);
- District Child Protection Officers Under Social Justice and Empowerment Department;
- Para Legal Volunteers,
- Police Officers and personnel
- The abstract must be developed on A4 sheet in Word Document Format Typed in Times New Roman.
- Font size – 12 along with 1.5 line spacing.
- Word limit- not more than 500 words, it should not contain more than FIVE keywords explaining the main idea, the objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
- The abstract should contain personal details of the author(s) in the order: Title of the paper, Name, Designation, Institute/ University/ College/Organization, Contact number, E-mail and address(es), of the author(s).
- Kindly indicate the name of the main author for correspondence in case of more than one authors.
Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
- Title: Must be written in bold, size 14 and centered margin.
- Margin: Manuscripts must be in single spacing, font size 12 in Times New Roman and all margins: 1.5 inches (left)and 1 inch (top, right and bottom).
- Tables:Tables must be placed as part of the text. DO NOT attach tables at the end of the manuscript.
- Software: Manuscript must be submitted in Microsoft Word 2007 in the above format ONLY.
- Sub Title:Written in bold, size 12 and left margin
- Tables/ Figures: Title of the tables/figure should be written on the top of the tables/figure. Times New Roman,font 12, Bold and cantered margin.
- Footnoting:The Authors should conform to the Harvard Bluebook (20th edition) system of citation.
- Word Limit:Articles should be generally of 3000-4000 words (excluding references and footnotes).
- Not more than two authors shall be allowed to co-authors paper.
- In case of co-authorship, both the authors are required to be present for the paper presentation.
Note: The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
How to Submit?
Abstracts/Full papers or both must be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org putting email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in cc.
The title of the paper must be mentioned in the subject line of the mail and the body of the mail should contain a name, designation contact no. of the author and co-author.
- No registration charges for all who are attending the Seminar but not submitting/presenting any paper for the Seminar.
- Registration charges per author per paper shall be Rs 300/- INR.
- All those whose final papers are accepted and published with ISSN no. shall be liable to pay Rs 600/- INR
July 16th, 2021
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: On or Before July 01, 2021
- Date for Confirmation of Acceptance: Within Three Working Days of Receipt of Abstract
- Last Date for Online Registration: July 16, 2021
- Submission of Full Paper: July 10, 2021
Note: No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission.
- E- Certificates shall be provided to all persons participating and successfully presenting paper in the scheduled session.
- In addition, selected full papers will be published as Seminar proceedings with ISSN no. and copies of the same shall be dispatched to the authors. In case of co-authorship additional charge per extra copy shall be payable.
- State: Jharkhand
- City: Ranchi
- Richa Priya
Contact no: +91 7903348261
- Nikhil Kumar Burman
Contact no: +91 9905503205
- Ms. Bhoomika Saxena: +91 9727887871, Email: email@example.com
- Ms. Prerna Jhunjhunwala: +91 9611817196, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Mrityunjay Mayank: +91 7992264914, Email: email@example.com
Ms. Jyoti B. Rangari: +91 7999733326, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates, join us: