World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that improves cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students and adolescents around the world. We are sharing Cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis, and news.
Online Acuity Youth Parliament
Acuity Youth Parliament is a path to questioning, decision making and solving the problems that prevail in society. The creation of which is to embody the delegates with spirit of education, diplomacy as well as substantive excellence. Moving towards its First Youth Parliament, this event focuses to create global cooperation as well as national cooperation.
The questions will be formulated and answers will be made, making the Acuity Youth Parliament a torch in the dark. Our mission is to bring together and train the next generation of leaders in international and national affairs – and, indeed, to bring together and train students who are already exceptional leaders.
Acuity Youth Parliament have taken an initiative to provide internships to our registered delegates in many companies and organisations with the support of Alacrous.
- Hon’ble Chief Guest: Mr. Salman Khurshid, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Fr. Minister of External Affairs, India.
- Mr. Okoyo Gabriel, Cyber Security Program Officer, iLabAfrica- Strathmore University, Kenya.
- Mr. Raza Rumi, Policy Analyst, Journalist, Author, fellow at New America Foundation, Editor of Daily Times, Pakistan.
- Mr. Shikhar Tandon, Founding Partner, R&T Legal Attorneys, Delhi, India.
- Ms. Shaheen Sayyed, Human Rights Activist, Kuwait and many more.
There will be many more opportunities for the delegates, in order to avail all, please register fast.
Committees and Agendas
- Modern Implication of Technology in India
- Development in Environmental Sector
All India Political Parties Meet
- Indo China Disputes
- Examining growing pseudo-secularism and communal hatred in India with special emphasis on Hindutva ideology
UN General Assembly
- COVID-19 and World Health Crises
- Cyber Terrorism
Worth Rs. 15,000 including Trophies
- Priority Round 1: 20th August 2020
- Priority Round 2: 3rd September 2020
- Last Date to Registration: 3rd September 2020
- Windup of Allotment of Portfolios: 3rd September 2020
- Dates of Competition: 5th – 6th September 2020
INR 400 for Indian Delegates
USD 6 for SAARC Countries Delegates or USD 12 for International Delegates
Payment can be made through
Paytm/Google Pay: +91 9569894344
Through A/c Transfer:
- A/c number: 1087101018082
- Bank & Branch: Canara Bank
- IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
- Beneficiary Name: Akash Garg
For any query, please email us at email@example.com, call or WhatsApp us on +91 95698 94344, 93150 49547.
For more information visit here https://www.lawctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ACUITY-YOUTH-PARLIAMENT-BROCHURE-2.pdf