Gujarat Maritime University is organising a workshop on ‘Protection of Vulnerable People at Sea: A Human Rights Perspective’ on the 17 and 18 of April 2023.
- Prof. (Dr.) S. Shanthakumar – Director, School of Maritime Law Policy and Administration Gujarat Maritime University
- Prof. Irini Papanicolopulu – Associate Professor at the University of Milano – Bicocca (Itlay)
- Prof. Natalie Klein – Professor at UNSW Sydney’s Faculty of Law, Australia
- Prof. James Kraska – Chair and Professor Stockton Center for International Law, US Naval War College
- Mr Mohit Gupta – Assistant Professor Gujarat Maritime University
17th April 2023
|03: 00 PM – 03:10 PM (IST)||Prof. (Dr.) S. Shanthakumar |
Director, School of Maritime Law Policy and Administration Gujarat Maritime University
|03:10 PM – 04:20 PM (IST)||Prof. Irini Papanicolopulu |
Associate Professor University of Milano – Bicocca (Itlay)
|International Law and Protection of People at Sea|
|04:30 PM – 05:30 PM (IST)||Mr Mohit Gupta |
Assistant Professor Gujarat Maritime University
|Protection of seafarers under International Human Rights Law with a special focus on the issue of seafarer abandonment|
18th April 2023
|03:30 PM – 05:00 PM (IST)||Prof. Natalie Klein|
Professor at the UNSW Sydney’s Faculty of Law, Australia
|Protection of Human Rights of Migrants at Sea|
|5:30 PM – 06:30 PM (IST)||Prof. James Kraska|
Chair and Professor Stockton Center for International Law, US Naval War College.
|Assessment of Legal Regime Regulating Private Security Personnel on Ships|
|06:30 PM – 06:40 PM (IST)||Mr Saravanan Ravi|
Teaching & Research Assistant Gujarat Maritime University
|Vote of Thanks|
For any query contact email@example.com or on +91- 9605120052.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-