MNLU Aurangabad and Finnlex Law LLP are organizing a Workshop on Legal Aspects of MSMEs and Start-ups, to be held on December 3 and 4, 2022.
Finnlex Law LLP is a full-sized law firm, corporate and management consultants with multi-disciplinary teams having global exposure, expertise, and knowledge to cater to the legal, business, accounting, and management needs of clients by delivering the most effective, cost-efficient, and tailored solutions for all legal and enterprise related issues across the globe.
Their consultants provide end-to-end enterprise setup and enterprise management services advisory, accounting, auditing, banking, legal, and all corporate and commercial law-related services with 24/7 support.
They specialized in the formation, facilitating, and advising of MSMEs and start-ups.
Entrepreneurs, MSMEs, Startups, professionals, and students.
- Legal Aspects of MSMEs and Start-ups
- Funding, Investments, FDI, ODIRBI, and FEMA compliance
- Marker Study and Branding
- Labour and HR compliance
- Pre-Incorporation contracts, Enterprise set-up, and compliance
- Due-Diligence, MSME, and Start-Up Registration and importance
- Taxation, GST, and TDS compliance for MSME and Start-ups
- Basics of Intellectual property, Franchising
- Corporate Restructuring, Mergers, amalgamations, and Acquisitions
- Prof. (Dr.) K.V.S Sarma, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) Aurangabad.
- Dr. P. Bhaskara Mohan Advocate, High Court of judicature, Telangana, Arbitrator and Conciliator, Former Judicial Member, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
- M.V. Sudhir Kumar, Assistant Director, MSME Development Institute.
- M. Vijaya Kumar, Advocate & IPR Attorney, Former Technical Member, Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
- Krishna Kupacchi, Practicing Company Secretary, Trainer National Stock Exchange.
- Dr. K. Rajendra, Economist & Business Consultant.
- Dr. A. Sridhar, Practicing Company Secretary.
- CS Palval Vikram Reddy, Chief Financial Officer, Google Properties Pvt. Ltd., Former Chairman ICSI, HYD- Chapter.
- CA N.G. Srinath, Chartered Accountant in Practice.
- Adapa V Subba Rayudu, Advocate & Business Consultant.
- INR 500 for Students
- INR 2000 for Individuals / StartUps / MSME’s
- Payment Details: GooglePay/PhonePay; Finnlex Law LLP; 98496 99222.
- A certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants.
- Special Hand-outs
December 1, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact +91 98496 99222, +91 99080 99555, OR email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.