VITSOL is organizing a national workshop on emerging issues of Reservation Policies in India on September 24, 2022.
The Reservation policy was brought forth by the first Justice Party Government during the last decades of the nineteenth century. The main aim behind the policy was to empower the downtrodden people in order to bring in a sense of belongingness.
The resource of nature are common to everyone, but, when the economy, power, and influence takes the upper hand, people tend to be subjected and it causes a major fallback in society. The main objective of the reservation policy is to involve everyone in the functioning of the state without discrimination.
- Affirmative Action
- Reservation Policy and Marginalized Sections
- Social and Financial Exclusion
- Positive Discrimination
- Constitutional Provisions of Reservation
- Reservation Policy in India
- Reservation in Education and Employment
- Reservation in Political Domain
- Reservation for the Disabled Women and Minorities
- Role of Indian Judiciary regarding reservation
- Creamy Layer
- Vertical and Horizontal Reservation
- Internal Reservation
The workshop is open to Academicians/NGOs/Advocates/Research Scholars/UG/PG Students
Offline mode at VIT School of Law, VIT Chennai campus, Kelambakkam – Vandalur Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127.
- Registration Closes on: September 23, 2022
- Workshop Date: September 24, 2022
- For Academicians/NGOs/Advocates: Rs. 300
- For Research Scholars: Rs. 250
- For UG/PG Students: Rs. 200
- Spot Registration: Rs. 350
+91 63795 51228
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.