|With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.|
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Corporate Legal
The incumbent will manage and govern the corporate secretarial compliances of all the Indian entities of the Genpact group.
• Ensure compliances under the Companies Act 2013 for Company, LLP and Branch office
• Prepare and review of all the relevant documents relating to Board and General meetings of Indian entities, Coordinate for the board/general/other meetings and follow-up actions thereof – Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings, preparing and publishing the director’s report and publishing & distributing annual reports
• Drafting of various resolutions as required under Companies Act, 2013
• Draft and execute of Agreements/Supplementary Agreements for LLP and Filling and filing of necessary e-forms in respect thereof with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
• Maintain statutory registers and Minutes and regular update and upkeep of corporate records and maintain statutory books and registers of directors, members, annual accounts, etc.
• Regular and timely filing of financials, returns, documents, including forms, returns, and applications, Directors’ related documents, etc. to be filed with the Registrar of Companies/Ministry of Corporate Affairs/Reserve Bank of India under Companies Act, LLP Act, and FEMA
• Fill various e-forms with MCA, filing of Annual returns, Standalone and Consolidated Financial Statements and other ROC Compliances viz., Application for Condonation of delay, Application for Compounding of offense; Filling and filing of ARF and FC-GPR form with the Reserve Bank of India
• Timely renewals of DIN, DSC, and other KYC requirements of Directors, Appointment/Re-appointment/ Cessation/Change in directorship/KMP/Auditors
• Handle assignments related to the incorporation of companies and matters related therewith, change of registered office, change of name, increase in authorized share capital, payment of Dividend, foreign remittance, Allotment of shares, Alteration in Memorandum and Articles of Association, Bonus issue, Issue of shares on Rights basis; Shifting of Registered office of company and LLP outside the state, Strike off of company, etc.
• Assist in activities related to Merger and Acquisition, Due Diligence
• Managing the Secretarial/Compliance Audit of all the entities, providing the requisite documents to Auditors
• Regular update with the relevant legislation and regulation
• Regular update with the compliances related to the securities market
• Manage all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission and deal with CDSL/NSDL and Registrar and Transfer Agent
DRAFTING, DOCUMENTATION, AND COLLABORATION
• Drafting and vetting of legal documents, finance, and treasury-related documents, etc.
• Drafting of various letters, agreements, minutes, notices, directors reports, annual reports, etc.
• Liaise with the various Authorities like ROC, Banks, Statutory bodies
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders – functions including finance, controllership, treasury, tax, HR, Infra, IT, CSR and fulfill their requirement of various documents.
• Communication and dealing with various stakeholders, Shareholders, Government bodies, Regulators, Authorities, etc.
• Regular communication/discussion with lawyers and consultants on various corporate restructuring, audit-related projects, and activities
• Undertake and assist in any new project related to creating and maintaining a repository of legal and statutory documentation
Qualifications they seek in you!
• Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
• Relevant experience in the Indian Corporate Secretarial/legal function
• Excellent drafting skills
• Office management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work co-operatively
• Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
• Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education Level-Master’s / Equivalent
Job Category-Full Time
For regular updates, join us: