About the Organization
Lexstructor is an online, open access legal news, journals publication and education imparting platform, which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas in law. This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other disciplines of academia, through journal and blogs sections. Besides, it provides free access of daily legal news updates to literate a lawman as well as a layman with the contemporary legal developments and know-how. Lexstructor has recently secured its position under top 100 Indian Legal Blogs and Websites, powered by Feedspot.
About the Webinar
Lexstructor is organizing 2nd Webinar on Effect of Pandemic on Execution of International Administrative Contracts.
About of the Speakers
- Ms. Meenal Maheshwari, Lead Commercial Counsel (Global Transactions, Contracts and Privacy), Essar Group, Member of FDPPI, The Scheduled 2020 Fellow of the Prestigious Chevening Awards
- Mr. M.M. Mohamed Gomaa, Judge at the Court of Appeal – Egyptian State Council, Former lawyer
- Legal Affairs Department of Egyptian Russian University, PhD researcher in Public Law – Cairo University, Double LLM in International Business Law from University of Jean Moulin Lyon III, France, 2017 and in Private and public law, from Ain Shams University (2013-2014)
- Date : September 13, 2020 (Sunday)
- Time : 5 PM to 6 PM IST
- Registration Fee – Rs. 20/-
- Any interested person will be eligible
- Payment methods are mentioned in the Registration form
To register, kindly fill up the registration form: https://rb.gy/vfpeda
For details, visit: https://lexstructor.in/2020/08/26/webinar-on-effect-of-pandemic-on-execution- of-international-administrative-contracts-organized-by-lexstructor-register-by-september-12/