- 4th and 5th-year students from 5-year integrated law course
- Final year students from a 3-year law course, from a recognized law college in the country.
- Preference shall be given to the students who have opted for Legislative Drafting as a subject in their course of study.
Duration of the Internship:
Maximum Number of Selected Interns:
5 at a time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Any responsibility related to study, research, or other work in connection with the working of the Department.
- They may work under the supervision of any officer to be decided by the department.
- The work done by the interns shall be evaluated by the Department.
- Interns may be required to present a report at the time of completion of their internship.
- Any material prepared by the intern shall be the property of the Department.
- The intern shall be allowed to use the library of the Ministry of Law and Justice only for reference purposes.
For regular updates, join us: