About the College
The Late Shri Annasaheb Vaze and his sons established the Kelkar Education Trust in 1979. This charitable Trust aims to reach out to all, irrespective of their standing in society, without any discrimination. The V. G. Vaze College is a multi-faculty institution established in 1984 by the trust.
Vaze College is the first NAAC accredited college in the State of Maharashtra with top ‘Five Star’ ranking and was re-accredited in the second cycle with ‘A’ Grade in 2005 as well as in the third cycle in 2012. Our Junior College is awarded with ‘A’ Grade by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
About Vaze MUN
Vaze Model United Nations was established in the year 2017 by the then 12th Grade students who wished to bring about change in our college. They wanted to give something back to the college that was shaping them to become the leaders of tomorrow. Hence developing a cycle that accelerated their curiosity to learn and explore more about politics and international relations. Vaze MUN has expanded tremendously ever since, and now we are back with our fourth edition.
A conference organized by the Junior College students for the students of all age groups, we at Vaze MUN aim to become one of the finest conferences in the city which will give a platform to everyone to open new doors for themselves and rise up to their fullest potential. We believe that learning and gaining knowledge is an endless process. Keeping in mind the aims and vision of the founding members we wish to diversify the Vaze MUN legacy.
Conference Dates: 31st October 2020 and 1st November 2020
Eligibility: No specific age group
Committees and Agenda
- United Nations Security Council: The situation on the Middle East, including the Palestinian Question.
- United Nations Human Rights Council: The human rights violation faced by ethnic minorities with special emphasis to Uighur Muslims.
- United Nations Women: Digital violence against women and it’s effect on mental health.
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe: Enhancing the implementation of the OSCE Code of Conduct on politico-military aspects of security.
- International Press.
- Best Delegate: INR 4000/-
- High Commendation: INR 2500/-
- Special Mention: INR 1500/-
- Best Reporter: INR 3000/-
- Best Campus Ambassador: INR 3000/-
- Cash Prizes worth: INR 38,000/-
Registration Fees: INR 400/-
Sejal Dalvi: +91 76780 90103
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBSITE.